Skilled nursing visits are performed in the home or facility setting to help elevate the health of each patient. Our Registered Nurses perform thorough assessments on each client. They can be ordered to help the patient transition home from the hospital after a surgical procedure or illness. Skilled nursing visits can also be ordered for ensuring patient education and compliance on a new piece of durable medical equipment they are required to use. Our nurses can spend time with the patient ensuring they understand the equipment and help solve problems that may arise and become an obstacle to treatment.
Skilled Nursing Visits can be provided for:
- Wound care
- Medication administration
- Patient education
- Training on equipment
- COPD & CHF
- Post-surgical care (Including Plastic Surgery Recovery Assistance)
- High risk pregnancy
- Oxygen follow-up
- IV Therapy
We Specialize In:
- Nursing care after injury, illness, or surgery or for chronic condition care.
- Registered Dieticians to assist with promoting optimum nutrition.
- Assistive care (home health aide services) such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders.
- Medical social work such as performing mental and social assessments and acting as a liaison for clients and families to connect to community resources.
Non-Skilled Visits can be provided for:
- Companion Care
We specialize In:
Services that can be applied at home, home hospice, or in an assisted living situation. In general terms, companion care spans both the social and physical care of a senior or couple. The goal of companion care as a service is to:
- Provide emotional support
- Improve the quality of life of the senior
- Provide companionship for the senior
Companion care can also include physical care such as grocery shopping, house cleaning, bill pay, and chores that support or that maintain the independence of a senior or couple. Brooks Alternative Agency Inc. enables clients to enjoy life.